Date and Time:
19. 1. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
26. 1. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
2. 2. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
9. 2. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
16. 2. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
23. 2. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
2. 3. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
9. 3. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
16. 3. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
23. 3. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
ZOOM Online Platform ,
APICS CSCP: a comprehensive training program
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world. Earning the CSCP credential makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Section B: Design the Supply Chain
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Section A: Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Section B: Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Section C: Manage Reverse Logistics
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Section C: Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
The program provides professionals with the skill set necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of activities within today’s increasingly complex supply chains.
- learn how to design and develop a supply chain strategy that aligns with corporate stratégy
- understand how to manage supplier and customer relationships
- recognize how logistics, technology, and data can enhance performance
- discover how to achieve the seamless integration of all processes to meet customer needs, reduce costs, and increase profits.
The event is online:
Enabled by Zoom audio and video connection.
Didactical concept is based on mix of powerpoint presentations, interactive demonstrations, case studies, assignments and white-boarding.
In the last session of each cycle there is an Exam Training
The exam can be taken within 2 weeks after the last session if students are able and willing to study approx. 6-8 hours every week on top of the lessons.