Date and Time:
22. 4. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
29. 4. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
6. 5. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
13. 5. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
20. 5. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
27. 5. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
3. 6. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
10. 6. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
17. 6. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
24. 6. 2021 9:00 - 12:30
ZOOM Online Platform ,
APICS CPIM Part 2 –
CPIM covers the body of knowledge necessary to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations of a company as they relate to planning throughout the planning hierarchy, from Business Planning through S&OP through Master Scheduling to Master Planning of Resources and execution of the production schedule. It covers Inventory Management throughout the planning hierarchy as well, an area that can create significant savings for companies if handled correctly.
CPIM has an internal focus. It can help organizations:
- increase functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within the organization
- master the tools needed to effectively improve internal operations
- gain knowledge to apply principles ERP software to cover various critical functions within the organization
- earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
- enhance employee and department credibility within the organization
- create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication.
The event is online:
- Enabled by Zoom audio and video connection.
- Didactical concept is based on mix of powerpoint presentations, interactive demonstrations, case studies, assignments and white-boarding.
- In the last session of each cycle there is an Exam Training
- The exam can be taken within 2 weeks after the last session if students are able and willing to study approx. 6-8 hours every week on top of the lessons.